Official Transcript

Online Ordering using a Credit Card 

Order your official Hanover College transcript through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) transcript ordering service.   

This service provides several benefits and enhanced features. Transcripts can be ordered via the Web 24/7 through the National Student Clearinghouse. You can place as many orders as you like in one session using any major credit card. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. Order updates are available via mobile text message and will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online using your email address and order number.

The following will be required to order a transcript online: 

  • A valid major credit card
  • An email account
  • Your signed consent (instructions provided on the NSC site) 

Any hold on your account will delay delivery of a transcript; you will receive a text or email if there is a problem with your order. 

No Credit Card? Order in person, by fax, or by mail 

If you do not have a valid major credit card, you will need to download & print our Transcript Request Form  and mail or fax it in. 

Electronic delivery is not an option for transcript orders not made through National Student Clearinghouse. 

Mailing Address

Registrar’s Office
Hanover College
Post Office Box 108
Hanover, IN 47243 




The fee is $6.00 for each transcript requested and must accompany the request. 

We can Express Mail a transcript at your request, for an extra fee. Charges vary depending on the destination of the transcript.  Domestic Express mail charges are an additional $20.00 per address.  International Express charges are an additional $75.00 per address. 

A copy of the check that will be mailed as payment must accompany all faxed requests. 

We will mail your transcript to the address you indicate within 5 days after receiving your request. Please note that transcript requests cannot be honored if you have an outstanding balance or other hold on your account with the College.  You will be notified of any delay. 

Unofficial Transcript

Current students: You have access to your unofficial transcript through My Hanover.   

Former students: If you do not have access to My Hanover and wish to order an unofficial transcript, contact the Registrar’s Office. 


Requests for transcripts, grades or other information about you cannot be issued to an outside party unless you have given the Registrar written permission to release this information to that specific party, as allowed under The Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA).  Therefore, no requests can be accepted over the telephone or via e-mail. 


Contact Summer Hawkins, Registrar’s Assistant 

Phone: 812-866-7051