Your application for admission to Hanover will be considered when the following items have been received:
1. Complete application for admission (online or paper application below).
2. Original or certified/attested true copies of transcripts from the applicants secondary school and any college or university attended.
3. Proof of English Proficiency, any of the items below will be accepted:
4. Personal Statement.
5. Letter of recommendation from a current teacher or instructor.
6. Identification photograph (approximately 2" X 3").
7. Photocopy of passport.
8. Financial Documentation:
If you can't open these files, you will need Adobe Reader.
Fill out the forms, scan and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: 484 Ball Dr, Hanover, IN 47243, United States.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the class if full.
For more information, contact Guyu Ye, our Coordinator of International Admission at email@example.com.