Hanover College Alumni Business Connect
The Alumni Advantage Program
Hanover connections have long been a part of the tradition and success of Hanover College and its alumni. The Alumni Advantage Program helps nurture alumni-owned businesses while offering alumni patrons discounts on a variety of products and services. This alumni-to-alumni opportunity can help promote and build your business, offering a win-win for both businesses and consumers. All alumni business discount listings will be indicated with an asterisk. If you are an alumni business owner, or work with a company that would like to offer a discount to Hanover College alumni, please complete the Vendor Application Form below.
If you are a retailer or service provider, but not an alumnus, and would like take part in the Alumni Advantage Program, please complete the vendor application form and someone will be in touch as soon as possible.
Benefits of the Advantage Program
Listing a discount through this program can:
- Promote your business to the College's 12,000 alumni
- Help spotlight products or services
- Communicate exclusive discounts to Hanoverians
- Act as a new online resource to advance your brand
- Increase public exposure for your company/business at NO COST, including a link to your web site!
Requirements for Advantage vendors
- Your discount must be specified in the listing.
- Your staff must be notified of the discount.
- View the issued ID card of any Hanover alumni using the discount/or require the card ID number.
- Keep your listing current. Inform email@example.com of any changes to your listing. Vendors will be contacted periodically to update their listing.
- Hanover College reserves the right to deny applications. Please read full disclaimer below.
How to request joining the program
Fill out the vendor application below. Applications are considered and verified before any discount listing is promoted on the website. See disclaimer below.
- We reserve the right to deny applications.
- The Alumni Advantage Discount Program is for the personal use of Hanover College alumni with a valid issued I.D. card. The College is not responsible for transactions resulting from the use of its web site and does not promote or endorse any specific business listed.
- Vendors provide all of the information for their individual listings and are responsible for informing Hanover Alumni Relations of any listing changes.
- Additional Disclaimer Information