February 13, 2014
Hanoverians will gather at local restaurants and pubs across the country for a pay-as-you-go to catch up with old friends and acquaintances and make some new ones for the Sixth Annual HC Pub Night.
We know our alumni love HC gatherings, however, we also know that that they can't always make it back to campus... so we want to bring Hanover to you! This is the one time during the entire year where ALL Hanoverians are invited to gather on the same night at various locations around the country to honor Hanover College.
- Atlanta --CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
Host: Randy McPhee `72, Burtie Beekman McPhee `72 & Richard Nicholas `72
Host: Steve Tock `73, Jane Wittich Tock `72, Steve Whitsitt `76, and Ruby Whitsitt
The Esquire Lounge
5:00 pm - 6:30 pm
Hosts: Phil Mullins `72 & Mike Zeddies `77
Wrigleyville Cubby Bear
Host: Tom `71 & Janet Huber Lowry `72, Donald & Jill Horton Wiest `71, Dan & Laura Smith Hodges `75
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Directions: Once in Madison, follow the signs for 421 South until you get almost to the Milton/Madison Bridge. Right before the bridge you can turn left on 1st street and go just about a block until you come to the Riverboat Inn.
Hosts: Jon Ford `58 & Judy Miller Ford `58
Roscoe's Coffee Bar & Tap Room
Hosts: Jan Patterson Haas `79, Eric Haas `78, Kevin Keefe `82, & Jill Philbrick Keefe `83
- New York City - CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER
Host: Heather Hudson `08
- Morrisville (Triangle area)
Hosts: Rebeccah Bodart `77 & Sally Stoehr `77
Babymoon Cafe (meet at building entrance)
- Philadelphia - CANCELLED TO DUE INCLEMENT WEATHER
Host: April Reppy `06
Host: James Sherer `01
Yazoo Brewing Company
5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
CANCELLED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
POSTPONED UNTIL MARCH 13
- Host: Patricia Wyche Calore `83, Mark Dunning `83
Banana Cafe & Piano Bar
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
**Metro: Eastern Market (Blue and Orange Lines), 700 block of Pennsylvania Avenue SE** Parking: Metered street parking is available along 8th Street SE for $1.25 per hour as well as the DC parking lot under the freeway at 8th & I Streets SE for $0.75 per hour. Free parking in the neighborhood is available for up to two hours for those who are not local residents.
Don't see a location near you.....become a host in your area!
- Choose a location and time of gathering. Notify the Alumni Relations Office so that we can post it on the website and through the @Hanover Newsletter.
- Ask everyone to wear Hanover gear to make it easier to find one another.
- As the host, greet everyone as they arrive and thank them for attending.
- Take pictures.
- If the gathering is cancelled, or you can no longer attend, notify Hanover College Alumni Relations ASAP.
Ways you can help get the word out about your Pub Night location:
- Invite through your Facebook Page.
- Local newspaper (free event listings).
- Email all alumni on your list and ask them to do the same.
- Text or call your friends.
Please fill out the information below to host a pub night gathering and someone from the Alumni Relations Office will contact with you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Register your event