The information technology department manages all campus technology and its related services. Some of these include our high speed and wireless data networks, e-mail, file storage, messaging, web services and all campus computer labs and servers.
We are also responsible for all technology purchases, development and support, as well as provide consultation/training for students, faculty and staff at no charge.
The Hanover College Help Desk is the main support center for all computing support on campus. Operating from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Monday - Friday) the Help Desk offers instant phone support to the entire campus community. If you're having computer trouble, you can bring your computer by the Help Desk for free service throughout the week.
Free student support includes anti-virus software installation/configuration, spyware removal, disk cleanups and defragmentation, software updates and other requested services. The Help Desk will also aid you with any computer questions you may have relating to personal software or hardware problems.
- Chief Technology Officer & Associate Professor of Computer ScienceInformation Technology
- Steve BrownInformation Technology SpecialistInformation Technology
- Dawn HouzeDirector of Administrative ComputingInformation Technology
- Eric JusticeComputer Systems AdministratorInformation Technology
- Carol PersingerMailroom Services AssistantInformation Technology
- Web Development SpecialistInformation Technology
- Kevin StormerNetwork Systems Specialist/Assistant Volleyball CoachInformation Technology