hanover college pub night
Interested in having a Pub Night in Your Area? It's Easy:
- There shouldn't be any money out of your pocket to do this.
- Simply choose a location and talk with the manager to inform them of your gathering.
- Choose a time. Most start around 6:00 p.m. and end around 8:00 p.m.
- Notify the Alumni Relations Office so that we can post it on the website and through the @Hanover Newsletter.
- We will provide you a contact list of alumni in your area to invite. (the list is only for alumni gatherings and not for political purposes or sale of items)
- Ask everyone to wear Hanover gear to make it easier to find one another.
- As the host, greet everyone as they arrive and thank them for attending.
- Take pictures.
- If the gathering is canceled, or you can no longer attend, notify Hanover College Alumni Relations ASAP.
- Most of all - THERE IS NO CHARGE TO YOU.
Ways you can help get the word out about your gathering
- Invite through your Facebook Page.
- Local newspaper (free event listings).
- Email all alumni on your list and ask them to do the same.
- Text or call your friends.
PAST PUB NIGHT PHOTOS
Can be seen on our Alumni Facebook Page