- Develop speed, power, and technique in the shot put and discus.
- Analysis and discussion of technique, including emphasis of the psychological and physiological aspects of training and competition
- Learn specific training and conditioning methods for future improvement
- During the clinic athletes will be instructed in; throws mechanics, footwork drills - with and without the implements, core exercises and video analysis of throws.
- Sunday, January 20, 2019, 2:30 - 5:30 p.m.
- Struck Gymnasiums in the Horner Center on the Campus of Hanover College
- $60 per camper
What to Bring
- All participants should bring workout clothes to participate in the throwing drills that will be covered. Please bring your throwing shoes, a water bottle, and any snacks you may need. Please bring your own throwing implements! Hanover College will provide a limited amount of implements.
High School Coaches are welcome to attend.
Contact Coach Brian Power at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 866-6817 for more details.