Hanover has been recognized repeatedly as one of the most beautiful college campuses in the country. We want you to dust off your cameras and camera phones and show us just how photogenic our beloved campus can be by participating in Hanover's Best Shot. There will be a new contest each semester, with the best shot winning a $250 cash prize.
Submissions are now closed.
Below are ideas for what type of photos you may want to submit:
Fun and Games: Fall is full of fun and games and we want to see the evidence! Show us your photos of Homecoming, hall functions, events, and in general entertainment on campus.
Transitions: Over the next few months Hanover will showcase the change from summer to fall, and we want to see it from your point of view. Show us how beautiful Hanover is when the leaves change and the frost comes.
Downtown and Around the World: Your college experience doesn’t end when you leave campus. Share with us what you are doing in Madison, a nearby city, or as you study off campus or abroad.
Throwback: Your favorite photos from past years are welcome to the contest, no need to limit your submission to Fall 2014.
Submit your photos: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Photos must contain subject matter having to do with Hanover College.
- The contest is open to (but not limited to) current students, alumni and prospective students. Hanover College employees and their immediate family members are welcome to submit photos, but are not eligible to win. Student Photographers employed by Hanover College may submit their own personal photos, but they may not submit photos that they take for Hanover College.
- 1 grand prize of $250 will be given to a single winner chosen by a committee of employees.
- Photos must be submitted by the deadline.
- Please give us the largest and highest quality image possible. Email attachments may be limited to 8 megabytes in size. Send separate emails if submitting multiple large files.
- Photos must be appropriate for all viewers. Photos with inappropriate content will not be considered for a prize.
- All submissions may be used in printed and electronic communications promoting Hanover College.
Contact us at 800-213-2178 or email@example.com.