Hanover College has signed and returned to the Department the Certification and Agreement and the assurance that the institution has used, or intends to use, no less than 50 percent of the funds received under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act to provide Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students.
- Hanover College received $1,065,764.
- Funds were disbursed on May 28, 2020.
- 155 students received an Emergency Financial Aid Grant.
- 870 students were eligible to participate in programs under Section 484 in Title IV of the Higher Education Act of 1965 and thus eligible to receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants to students under Section 18004(a)(1) of the CARES Act.
- Hanover College used a request form and FAFSA data to determine which students receive Emergency Financial Aid Grants and how much they would receive.
- Students received a message informing them of their eligibility or potential eligibility for funding.