We are grateful for each and every donor. Your investment in our mission and our students ensures that Hanover College continues providing the nationally recognized liberal arts education, which acts as the foundation for our students’ careers and their lives. Your gift touches the future.
Hanover College thanks its donors in a variety of ways:
- The Moffett Giving Society is the newest member of our recognition societies and it is an annual recognition for donations up to $1,000.
- The James Blythe Presidents’ Club is an annual recognition for donors who contribute $1,000 or more, up to $100,000.
- The Katharine McAfee Parker Society is a cumulative giving program recognizing donors who have contributed between $25,000 and $99,999.
- The John Finley Crowe Society is a cumulative giving program recognizing donors who have contributed $100,000 or more.
- The 1827 Society is our planned giving society and it recognizes donors who have made provisions for future gifts for the College through their wills, annuities, life insurance, pensions, or trusts.
- Memorial and Honor Gifts: We provide donors with ways of remembering their loved ones.
- The Panther Club recognizes those supporting Hanover Athletics on an annual basis.
- Stewardship Events: From time to time, the College will host events in celebration of the generosity of our donors.