Gifts of every size and of every type help to make Hanover College the unique institution it is.
Thousands of alumni and friends invest in our students and our mission. Your gifts of time and financial resources allow us to continue creating those extraordinary learning experiences valued by our students, their parents, and thousands of alumni.
- Read more about the impact of giving in our Impact Statement.
- Learn how donors are preparing students to make a living, make a difference and make a life of purpose and meaning.
There are many ways you can support Hanover College.
- Impact Hanover Fund: This fund brings your investment to life by supporting students with scholarships, by changing the educational landscape with new teaching and learning tools, and by fostering innovation across the campus.
- Panther Club: The Panther Club's sole purpose is to provide additional financial assistance to our Athletics Department for our students, our coaches and our teams. With your support, we will promote the championship spirit of Hanover Athletics.
Indiana residents who file an Indiana state income tax return can download the Indiana College Credit tax form (CC40).
Thank you for your contributions to the wonderful education I am receiving at Hanover College. I promise I am putting the funds to good use. This past semester I received two academic awards: one for mathematics and one for physics. Over the summer I participated in an REU (Research Experience for Undergraduates) program at the University of Notre Dame where I worked in the Nuclear Physics Department. I also received a Barry Goldwater Scholarship: a prestigious undergraduate scholarship awarded to science, mathematics, and engineering majors who show potential for a successful career in research.
I could not have accomplished all of my goals if it were not for your contributions to my future, so once again I thank you.
Alec Hamaker '16
I'm delighted at the opportunity to show my gratitude for this scholarship. I have had the pleasure of becoming initiated as a brother of the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity. I have also played football for 4 years. I am pursuing a major in Biochemistry, and a math minor and I know that wherever my future takes me it will be thanks to Hanover, and the people who made this scholarship possible.
Thank you so much,
Erik Mann '16
At Hanover I have made the best friends I have ever had, people I never imagined I would be lucky enough to have in my life; I have been able to study subjects that I never thought could or would be interesting but awoke passions within my soul; and I have been able to fulfill a dream I have had since I was only 3 years old, traveling and experiencing different countries, through study abroad this Fall 2015 semester in Leuven, Belgium, permitting me to meet some truly wonderful people and gain so much confidence in myself and knowledge about the world.
The most important thing though that I have learned through my studies is to leave behind my preconceptions and be willing to adapt and change my opinions as I learn.
And none of this would be possible without you and your donations.
Thank you. Thank you so much,
Brianna White '17
As a Summer Research Fellow I spent the summer working on the interaction between velvet ants and birds to determine if it could potentially be of a predator-prey nature. In addition, I finished an embryo learning study with Spotted Salamanders (Ambystoma maculatum) and am currently writing the manuscript. I conducted a small scale study determining if the spots on an eastern newt was correlated with higher toxicity in comparison to areas without a spot. I wrote and submitted a manuscript on Isopod/Amphipod alarm cues that will hopefully be published in the Journal of Freshwater Ecology soon. I also went on a 20 day research road trip to the Pacific Northwest studying the effects of pyrethroids on caddisfly larvae. While in the Pacific Northwest, I also attended the TTX Summit and the Joint Meeting of Ichthyologists and Herpetologists.
It was an amazing opportunity and I honestly cannot thank everyone who made it possible enough. Please tell the donors how much we all appreciate their support. It is incredible to be funded by such influential alumni.
Evie K. Sehr '15
- Vice President for AdvancementAdvancement
- Administrative Coordinator for AdvancementAdvancement
- Senior Director of Prospect Research and Data ManagementAdvancement
- Senior Director of Individual PhilanthropyAdvancement
- Major Gifts OfficerAdvancement
- Major Gifts OfficerAdvancement
- Senior Gift Officer/Individual PhilanthropyAdvancement
- Stacy ZearingSenior Gift Officer/Individual PhilanthropyAdvancement
Annual Giving and Stewardship
- Senior Director of Development and Constituency EngagementAdvancement
- Senior Coordinator for Annual Giving and StewardshipAdvancement
- Assistant Director of Annual Giving and StewardshipAdvancement