Check us out on
“The College Tour”!
Amazon Prime Video’s streaming series “The College Tour” showcases life at Hanover College – Indiana’s most beautiful college campus. The 30-minute episode features the stories and experiences of 10 Hanover students and highlights many of the elements that make Hanover a great place to live and learn.
Why choose Hanover?
If you’re looking for a place to belong, to grow and to make a difference, Hanover College is right for you. Regardless of what the future brings, Hanover will be there to help our students have a transformative college experience. See what sets Hanover apart.
We would love to send you information about why Hanover could be the college for you! Fill out our form here.
Free Online Application
Apply to Hanover College using our free online application or the Common App. We’re also a test-optional school.
Plan Your Campus Visit
Visiting campus will be one of the most important and informative steps in your college search. Let’s get started!
Apply for Financial Aid
Our financial aid program ensures that Hanover is affordable for everyone, from merit-based and need-based aid to competitive scholarships.
By submitting your enrollment deposit, you will reserve your spot in the enrolling class and sign up for our orientation session.
99% of Hanover graduates were employed or continuing their education within 7 months of graduation. See our Outcomes.
Will I be successful?
Why choose the liberal arts?
As a premier liberal art and sciences institution, you’ll get explore a wide range of interests and unlimited possibility at Hanover. Learn more about our academic programs.
How long does it take to get a degree?
Hanover guarantees that you will complete your degree in the standard four years, or we will cover your tuition for a fifth year. Learn more about the Four-Year Graduation Guarantee.
Yes! Our financial aid program ensures that Hanover is affordable for everyone. 100% of Hanover students receive some form of financial aid. Review the full breakdown of our cost.
Can I afford a degree from Hanover?
- It’s almost time for Homecoming 2023!Are you ready to celebrate? Homecoming 2023 – Hanover College’s largest alumni event of the year – will be held on campus Oct. 13-15. 2023 Homecoming Schedule / General Registration / Reunion Registration (through Oct. 6) Hanover’s 96th-annual Homecoming includes
- Graduate programs offer early-admission opportunitiesHanover College is now offering early-admission opportunities to its Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) and Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) programs. Hanover’s Early Admit pathways help students meet their educational goals by bypassing traditional requirements, such as applying and interviewing
- O’Brien Lecture to celebrate the works of Edgar Allan PoeIndiana University English Professor Jonathan Elmer will be on the Hanover College campus Tuesday, Oct. 24, to present the annual Cornelius and Anna Cook O’Brien Lecture. Elmer’s address, “In Poe’s Wake: Form, Media and Graphic Horror,” will help celebrate Hanover’s
- Tinman, Wicked Witch featured in theatre department’s season-openerThe Hanover College Theatre will open its 2023-24 season with an original presentation of “The Woods,” Friday-Sunday, Oct. 13-15. The three-show run will be held as part of Hanover’s 96th-annual Homecoming celebration. “The Woods” is based on characters created by
- Occupational therapy program earns key accreditation statusThe Hanover College Doctor of Occupational Therapy Program (OTD) has been granted “candidate for accreditation” status by the Accreditation Council for Occupational Therapy Education (ACOTE). The accomplishment marks a key designation for Hanover’s newest graduate-level offering, indicating the College’s program
- Grant creates partnership to explore community health disparitiesHanover College has received a $104,000 grant from the Bethany Legacy Foundation to help enhance the health and wellness of Jefferson County (Ind.) residents. The non-profit Bethany Legacy Foundation, based in nearby Madison, Ind., promotes well-being in the county by
- Campus icon takes new roleRenowned American architect Jens Frederick Larson designed Parker Auditorium in the early 1940s as a “commanding presence at the eastern terminus” of Hanover’s campus quadrangle. Since its completion in 1947, the beloved campus symbol has brought the joys of theatre
- Theatre’s 2023-24 season to shine new light on beloved stories, charactersClassics – with a twist – will be the theme of the Hanover College Theatre Department’s 2023-24 season. Three productions are slated for the upcoming academic year, including one original work and a musical adaptation of an iconic American novel.
- Student-engagement initiative earns two honorsThe Hanover College Office of Student Life has earned two honors for its “Panther Pursuits” program. The digital application-based initiative supports student success and inspires participation in campus activities outside of the classroom experience. Instituted one year ago, “Panther Pursuits”