Check us out on
“The College Tour”!
Amazon Prime Video’s streaming series “The College Tour” showcases life at Hanover College – Indiana’s most beautiful college campus. The 30-minute episode features the stories and experiences of 10 Hanover students and highlights many of the elements that make Hanover a great place to live and learn.
Why choose Hanover?
If you’re looking for a place to belong, to grow and to make a difference, Hanover College is right for you. Regardless of what the future brings, Hanover will be there to help our students have a transformative college experience. See what sets Hanover apart.
We would love to send you information about why Hanover could be the college for you! Fill out our form here.
Free Online Application
Apply to Hanover College using our free online application or the Common App. We’re also a test-optional school.
Plan Your Campus Visit
Visiting campus will be one of the most important and informative steps in your college search. Let’s get started!
Apply for Financial Aid
Our financial aid program ensures that Hanover is affordable for everyone, from merit-based and need-based aid to competitive scholarships.
By submitting your enrollment deposit, you will reserve your spot in the enrolling class and sign up for our orientation session.
99% of Hanover graduates were employed or continuing their education within 7 months of graduation. See our Outcomes.
Will I be successful?
Why choose the liberal arts?
As a premier liberal art and sciences institution, you’ll get explore a wide range of interests and unlimited possibility at Hanover. Learn more about our academic programs.
How long does it take to get a degree?
Hanover guarantees that you will complete your degree in the standard four years, or we will cover your tuition for a fifth year. Learn more about the Four-Year Graduation Guarantee.
Yes! Our financial aid program ensures that Hanover is affordable for everyone. 100% of Hanover students receive some form of financial aid. Review the full breakdown of our cost.
Can I afford a degree from Hanover?
- Milne to explore connections between reading and empathyEducator and author Leah Milne, Ph.D., will delve into the connections between reading and empathy during a special presentation through the Indiana Humanities’ Advancing Racial Equity Speakers Bureau. Milne will present “Mirrors and Windows: Reading for and Beyond Empathy,” at
- Latino Student Union and the importance of perspectiveBy Ayanda Sutu ’25 On Hanover College’s campus, the Latino Student Union (LSU) brings a welcoming and bright atmosphere to all. “We are excited to meet new faces and welcome them to the club,” said Maria Godoy Sanchez ‘26, the
- Educator preparation program earns full accreditationHanover College’s Educator Preparation Program has been awarded full accreditation from the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP). CAEP is a globally recognized accrediting body for educator preparation for aspiring teachers of students ranging from preschool through high
- Grant creates partnership to explore community health disparitiesHanover College has received a $104,000 grant from the Bethany Legacy Foundation to help enhance the health and wellness of Jefferson County (Ind.) residents. The non-profit Bethany Legacy Foundation, based in nearby Madison, Ind., promotes well-being in the county by
- Graduate programs offer early-admission opportunitiesHanover College is now offering early-admission opportunities to its Doctor of Physical Therapy (DPT) and Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD) programs. Hanover’s Early Admit pathways help students meet their educational goals by bypassing traditional requirements, such as applying and interviewing
- Theatre season continues with Jacob-Jenkins’ “Everybody”The Hanover College Theatre Department’s staging of “classics with a twist” continues Nov. 17-19 with a three-show presentation of “Everybody.” “Everybody” is a modern take on one of the first recorded plays in the English language, “Everyman.” Written by award-winning
- Levett, Patterson and O’Conner receive top alumni honorsThree distinguished graduates received Hanover College’s highest alumni honors during a special Homecoming ceremony Oct. 14 in the Science Center. Mark Levett ’71 and Vance Patterson ’72 were presented with the Alumni Achievement Award. Jasmine O’Conner ’12 received the Distinguished
- Gatherings for area residents created to help improve German-language skillsArea residents have an opportunity to enhance their German-language skills this fall through a unique Hanover College program. The Hanover College Department of Modern Languages will provide free German classes for any interested members of the local communities, including students
- Art exhibition honors Greiner Award recipientsAn exhibition featuring award-winning student and faculty artwork spanning more than 50 years will be on display Oct. 13-29 in Hanover College’s Lynn Center for Fine Arts. “Legacy” highlights more than 30 pieces from Hanover’s Greiner Collection, which includes winners