Hanover College’s business program starts with the ability to major or minor in business, but it doesn’t stop there. Business majors and minors automatically become part of our Business Scholars Pathway.
In addition to receiving a high-quality business curriculum, business students are immersed in both actual and simulated corporate environments, given the opportunity to analyze and consult on complex real-world problems and are connected to business leaders and entrepreneurs across numerous industries.
The Business Scholars Pathway is an application-focused educational journey that pairs traditional business education with practical, real-world experience resulting in highly sought career-ready graduates. Our business faculty and career center staff closely follow hiring trends and employer needs, and dynamically tailor the program to respond to emerging needs.
In partnership with the Levett Career Center, the Business Scholars Program includes other enhancements to the traditional business major and minor, including:
- Workshops and events that supplement and let you apply your classroom learning
- Opportunities to meet and network with successful alumni and other business leaders
- An intensive resume-development program that ensures your qualifications are well presented
- Personalized program and career counseling, tailored to your interests
- Real-world business experience, culminating in a paid internship
For students majoring in business, they can also choose from six optional concentrations.
- International Business
- Technology and Design Management
Whether business is your passion, or you want to turn your passion into a business, the Hanover College business program and the Business Scholars Pathway will prepare you to succeed.