We Get It!
College is one of the most important investments you will ever make. Hanover College is committed to making college affordable and sustainable by helping parents plan with more certainty. Here are a few things you should know:
- Students entering in 2024 will have their TUITION LOCKED for four years!
- Pell-eligible students from all 50 states receive full tuition through a combination of federal and state aid, merit awards and Hanover grants.
- Hanover offers a four-year graduation guarantee.
- Beginning for first-year students in 2024, The cost of books and class materials are included in your fees – which will save you time and money.
- 100 percent of Hanover students receive financial aid.
- All forms of financial aid (scholarships, need-based aid, grants, etc. will max out at full tuition for most students).
- To ensure the care of our students, starting in 2024, all Hanover students will need to provide proof of health insurance or purchase a plan offered through the College.
Hanover College offers several kinds of aid to meet the individual needs of our students. Below, you will find the aid broken down by type: scholarships, grants and other awards, external scholarships and loans.
Hanover College is committed to the principles and standards of The College Cost Transparency Initiative. We provide students and their families with financial aid offers that are transparent, clear, accurate and consumer friendly.
Direct Costs for 2024-2025
Other Possible Expenses for 2024-2025
In addition to direct costs charged by Hanover College, students may incur additional expenses depending on their situation, needs and preferences.
All Hanover Students Receive a Merit-Based Academic Scholarship!
Scholarships for Students Entering Fall 2024
Available to All Admitted Students:
Other Awards for Students Entering Fall 2024
Additional Hanover Financial Aid Resources
Class of 2028 Billing Estimator (TBD)
External Scholarships for New and Returning Students
Hanover College publicizes information from various businesses, foundations, and civic organizations about scholarships offered to students. The College is not affiliated with these groups and does not endorse their products or services. Never pay a fee to apply for a scholarship. We do our best to investigate all scholarships listed on our webpage, but we encourage you to be diligent in protecting your personally identifiable information. The links are active at the time the information was received. If you find a link not working, please try to search by the name of the scholarship and also alert our office.
- Scholarship America
- Scholarship Search by Sallie Mae® is the free, easy way for students to find scholarship opportunities that match their skills and interests, with access to 6 million scholarships worth up to $30 billion.
- Scholarship Search Tool by Nelnet Bank
Below is a sample format letter for inquiring about private student aid funds or for applying for outside scholarships. You must first identify foundations, companies, or agencies that offer assistance, and then submit according to any guidelines they provide well in advance of their published deadlines
All financial awards designated for tuition (institutional scholarships/grants, Pell grant, Indiana state grants, and outside scholarships), may not exceed the cost of tuition in an academic year.
Let’s face it, no one likes to borrow money. But sometimes, a small loan can get you over the financial hump and make college a reality.
Helpful Tools and Videos
Take out the guess work and get a customized financial package built just for you. Apply today.
Still Have Questions?
Financial Aid Academic Progress Requirements