We Get It!
Paying for college is one of the most important investments you will ever make. Hanover College is committed to making college affordable and sustainable by helping parents plan with more certainty.
Here are a few things you should know:
- Students entering in 2023 will have their TUITION LOCKED for four years!
- Pell-eligible students from all 50 states receive full tuition through a combination of federal and state aid, merit awards and Hanover grants.
- Hanover offers a four-year graduation guarantee.
- 100 percent of Hanover students receive financial aid.
- We award more than $50 million in financial aid.
Hanover College offers several kinds of aid to meet the individual needs of our students. Below, you will find the aid broken down by type: scholarships, grants and other awards, external scholarships and loans.
Average amount of scholarship and grants:
*Award amount varies based on student merit, need and eligibility for other Hanover scholarships. Pell-eligible students pay $0 tuition.
Scholarships for Students Entering Fall 2023
Available to All Admitted Students:
Other Awards for Students Entering Fall 2023
External Scholarships for New and Returning Students
Hanover College publicizes information from various businesses, foundations, and civic organizations about scholarships offered to students. The College is not affiliated with these groups and does not endorse their products or services. Never pay a fee to apply for a scholarship. We do our best to investigate all scholarships listed on our webpage, but we encourage you to be diligent in protecting your personally identifiable information. The links are active at the time the information was received. If you find a link not working, please try to search by the name of the scholarship and also alert our office.
- Scholarship America
- Scholarship Search by Sallie Mae® is the free, easy way for students to find scholarship opportunities that match their skills and interests, with access to 6 million scholarships worth up to $30 billion.
Below is a sample format letter for inquiring about private student aid funds or for applying for outside scholarships. You must first identify foundations, companies, or agencies that offer assistance, and then submit according to any guidelines they provide well in advance of their published deadlines
All financial awards designated for tuition (institutional scholarships/grants, Pell grant, Indiana state grants, and outside scholarships), may not exceed the cost of tuition in an academic year.
Let’s face it, no one likes to borrow money. But sometimes, a small loan can get you over the financial hump and make college a reality.
Helpful Tools and Videos
Take out the guess work and get a customized financial package built just for you. Apply today.
Still Have Questions?
Financial Aid Academic Progress Requirements