The Office of Communications and Marketing relays information about Hanover’s programs, research, history and activities to the general public, alumni, media, current and prospective students, and their parents, faculty, administration and staff.
Located on the ground floor of the Long Administration building, our office also provides a wide range of creative services, including marketing assistance, media relations, web services, and the design and production of printed materials to the campus community. The department also handles print, broadcast and online advertising, and oversees the college’s website.
- News Services – As the official voice of the campus, contact us to gather information about Hanover, including student activities, athletics, honors, special events, exhibits and cultural productions. We can also connect you with experts or speakers that can provide knowledgeable commentary on topical issues for background information, breaking news or features.
- Publications – Our comprehensive creative and production services for print publications are available to all campus constituents. These include departmental materials for special events, marketing and advertising, as well as The Hanoverian, our alumni magazine.
- Social Media – Our office manages the official Hanover College social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, LinkedIn, Spotify and Flickr. We also provide assistance to organizations and departments looking to create new accounts or improve their social media efforts.
- Web Communications – Our office designs and manages the main Hanover College website. We also offer guidance, assistance and standards for departmental websites, email and other web-based communications.
- @Hanover – our e-newsletter, subscribe by updating your info
- Hanover Brand Guidelines – includes logos, colors and templates
- The Hanoverian – our alumni magazine