Hanover College is committed to meeting the unique needs of veterans, military service members and their families. We welcome the opportunity to work with you during your higher education experience.
The campus leadership and community is dedicated to assisting veterans, military service members and dependents receiving benefits. During your time at Hanover, the campus community will work with you in helping you achieve your academic and personal goals. The offices of admission and the registrar will assist with your reintegration process through admission, financial aid and enrollment. Hanover's certifying official will work with you and the VA to determine your benefits. Our aim is to seamlessly integrate veterans, military service members and dependents into Hanover's community while building awareness of military service and strengthening the lives of all campus members. We thank you for your service and look forward to working with you in a shared experience going forward.
Hanover College is proud to be a Yellow Ribbon institution. Learn about Yellow Ribbon eligibility and other benefits at gibill.va.gov.
- VA Form 24-0296-ARE (Direct Deposit Enrollment)
- VA Form 22-1990 (Application for VA Education Benefits)
- VA Form 22-1990E (Application for Family Member to Use Transferred Benefits)
- VA Form 22-1995 (Request for Change of Program or Place of Training)
- VA Form 22-5490 (Chapter 35: Dependents' Application for VA Education Benefits)
- VA Form 22-5495 (Chapter 35: Dependents' Request for Change of Program or Place of Training)
See hanover.edu/admission/apply for the various ways to apply.
See hanover.edu/admission/financialaid for more information about our financial aid programs. For any other admission question, please call 1-800-213-2178.
Certifying Official Contact
Summer Hawkins, Office of the Registrar