Your application for admission to Hanover will be considered when the following items have been received:
1. Complete application for admission (online or paper application below).
2. Original or certified/attested true copies of transcripts from the applicants secondary school and any college or university attended.
3. Proof of English Proficiency, any of the items below will be accepted:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Hanover's school code is 1290. For registration information, please visit the TOEFL website at www.toefl.org
- International English Language Testing Service (IELTS)
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. For more information on IELTS visit www.ielts.org
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Hanover's school code is 1290. For more information on the SAT visit www.collegeboard.com
- American College Test (ACT)
Hanover's school code is 1200. For more information on the ACT visit www.act.org
Global Test of English Communication (GTEC)
For more information regarding the GTEC, visit: https://gteccbt.com/user/login/
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
For more information regarding the PTE, visit: https://pearsonpte.com/
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
For more information regarding the DET, visit: https://englishtest.duolingo.com/
4. Personal Statement.
5. Letter of recommendation from a current teacher or instructor.
6. Identification photograph (approximately 2" X 3").
7. Photocopy of passport.
8. Financial Documentation:
- College Board International Student Financial Aid Application and Certification of Finances along with sponsor's original or official bank statement or other proof of sufficient funds.
International Paper Application
- Download the International Student Application (PDF)
- Download the International Student Financial Aid Application (PDF)
- Download the International Student Certification of Finances (PDF)
If you can't open these files, you will need Adobe Reader.
Fill out the forms, scan and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: 517 Ball Dr, Hanover, IN 47243, United States.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the class is full.
- December 1: Early admission deadline
- November 1: Winter/Spring admission deadline
- March 15: Fall admission deadline
For more information, email email@example.com.