Your application for admission to Hanover will be considered when the following items have been received:
1. Complete application for admission (online or paper application below).
2. Original or certified/attested true copies of transcripts from the applicant's secondary school and any college or university attended.
3. Proof of English Proficiency, any of the items below will be accepted:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
Hanover's school code is 1290. For registration information, please visit the TOEFL website at www.toefl.org
- International English Language Testing Service (IELTS)
IELTS is jointly owned by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations. For more information on IELTS visit www.ielts.org
- Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)
Hanover's school code is 1290. For more information on the SAT visit www.collegeboard.com
- American College Test (ACT)
Hanover's school code is 1200. For more information on the ACT visit www.act.org
Global Test of English Communication (GTEC)
For more information regarding the GTEC, visit: https://gteccbt.com/user/login/
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE)
For more information regarding the PTE, visit: https://pearsonpte.com/
- Duolingo English Test (DET)
For more information regarding the DET, visit: https://englishtest.duolingo.com/
- International Test of English Proficiency (iTEP)
For more information on the iTEP visit www.itepexam.com
4. Photocopy of passport.
5. Financial documentation:
- College Board International Student Financial Aid Application and Certification of Finances along with sponsor's original or official bank statement or other proof of sufficient funds.
6. Personal Statement. (Optional)
7. Letter of recommendation from a current teacher or instructor. (Optional)
International Paper Application
- Download the International Student Application (PDF)
- Download the International Student Financial Aid Application (PDF)
- Download the International Student Certification of Finances (PDF)
If you can't open these files, you will need Adobe Reader.
Fill out the forms, scan and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: 517 Ball Dr, Hanover, IN 47243, United States.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the class is full.
- December 1: Early admission deadline
- November 1: Winter/Spring admission deadline
- March 15: Fall admission deadline
For more information, email email@example.com.