Your application for admission to Hanover will be considered when the following items have been received:
1. Complete application for admission (online or paper application below). (Required)
2. Original or certified/attested true copies of transcripts from the applicant’s secondary school and any college or university attended. (Required)
3. Proof of English Proficiency, any of the items below will be accepted:
4. Photocopy of passport. (Required)
5. Financial documentation: (Required)
If you can’t open these files, you will need Adobe Reader.
6. Personal Statement. (Optional)
7. Letter of recommendation from a current teacher or instructor. (Optional)
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the class is full.
- December 1: Early admission deadline
- November 1: Winter/Spring admission deadline
- March 15: Fall admission deadline
For more information, email email@example.com or
connect with the international admission counselor.