HOW TO APPLY
An international student at Hanover College is a student who will need an F-1 Visa to enter the United States to pursue their studies at Hanover College. There are two types of application processes for international students at Hanover College:
- First Time International Student: A student who has never studied in the United States before at a postsecondary level. This includes students currently studying at a university in another country.
- Transfer International Student: A student currently studying at another United States University or College that plans to transfer to Hanover College.
APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2024 NOW OPEN
Your application for admission to Hanover will be considered when the following items have been received, along with your $50 USD (non-refundable) application fee:
- Complete application for admission on Hanover’s website on or after August 1, or via the Common App on or after August 1. (Required)
- Transcripts: original or certified/attested true copies of transcripts in English from the applicant’s secondary school and any college or university attended outside of the United States must be submitted and are preferred submitted with a course-by-course evaluation. We recommend submitting records to SpanTran for an affordable and accurate evaluation. (Required)
- Copy of Passport Information Page. (Required)
- English Proficiency Test Score, any of the items below will be accepted: (Required)
OPTIONAL APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Personal Statement.
- Letter of recommendation from a current teacher or instructor.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the class is full.
- October 1: Winter/Spring deadline for Application and Materials
- November 1: Winter/Spring deadline for Accepting Offers, Enrollment Deposit
- June 1: Fall deadline for Application and Materials
- July 1: Fall deadline for Accepting Offers, Enrollment Deposit
- August 1: Deadline to Communicate Immigration Details
SCHOLARSHIPS AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION
For more information, email email@example.com or
connect with the international admission counselor.